If you are planning to travel to Alegrete or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Federal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Federal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Alegrete Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Alegrete Airport Info:
|Alegrete Airport IATA Code: ALQ||Alegrete Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -29.8||Longitude : -55.7333|
|City : Alegrete||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Alegrete Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Alegrete Federal (ALQ) - Alegrete - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Federal Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Federal Airport is 11:26:57 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Federal Airport, Alegrete, Brazil? Know about Federal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Federal Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Alegrete. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Federal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Federal Airport, airlines operating to Federal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Federal Airport or Alegrete Airport, Brazil.
Federal Airport Map - Location of Federal Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Federal Airport
Closest airports to Alegrete, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Alegrete and other airports closest to Federal Airport.
Nearest airport to Federal Airport and Alegrete is Itaqui Airport - (104.54 Km / 64.96 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Alegrete and Federal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ruben Berta Airport - (126 Km / 78.29 Miles)
- Base Aerea De Santa Maria Airport - (197.8 Km / 122.91 Miles)
- Sepe Tiaraju Airport - (227.4 Km / 141.3 Miles)
- Cmdt. Gustavo Kraemer Airport Airport - (235.33 Km / 146.23 Miles)
- Santa Rosa Airport - (241.26 Km / 149.91 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Federal Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Alegrete Airport.
Details about Alegrete Airport given here include
- Federal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Alegrete Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Federal Airport
- Location of Federal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Federal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Federal Airport
- Address and contact details of Federal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Federal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Federal Airport is located in the city of Alegrete. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ALQ - Federal Airport IATA Code