If you are planning to travel to Urubupunga or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ernesto Pochler Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ernesto Pochler Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Urubupunga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Urubupunga Airport Info:
|Urubupunga Airport IATA Code: URB||Urubupunga Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -20.8||Longitude : -51.5667|
|City : Urubupunga||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Ernesto Pochler Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ernesto Pochler Airport is 11:33:35 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Ernesto Pochler Airport, Urubupunga, Brazil? Know about Ernesto Pochler Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ernesto Pochler Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Urubupunga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ernesto Pochler Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ernesto Pochler Airport, airlines operating to Ernesto Pochler Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Ernesto Pochler Airport or Urubupunga Airport, Brazil.
Ernesto Pochler Airport Map - Location of Ernesto Pochler Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Ernesto Pochler Airport
Closest airports to Urubupunga, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Urubupunga and other airports closest to Ernesto Pochler Airport.
Nearest airport to Ernesto Pochler Airport and Urubupunga is Ilha Solteira Airport - (48.49 Km / 30.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Urubupunga and Ernesto Pochler Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Porto Dos Gauchos Airport - (68.64 Km / 42.65 Miles)
- Santa Fe Do Sul Airport - (92.54 Km / 57.5 Miles)
- Aracatuba Airport - (124.48 Km / 77.35 Miles)
- Adhemar De Barros Airport - (153.66 Km / 95.48 Miles)
- Votuporanga Airport - (166.97 Km / 103.75 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ernesto Pochler Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Urubupunga Airport.
Details about Urubupunga Airport given here include
- Ernesto Pochler Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Urubupunga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ernesto Pochler Airport
- Location of Ernesto Pochler Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ernesto Pochler Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ernesto Pochler Airport
- Address and contact details of Ernesto Pochler Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ernesto Pochler Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Ernesto Pochler Airport is located in the city of Urubupunga. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
URB - Ernesto Pochler Airport IATA Code