If you are planning to travel to Ourilandia or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ourilandia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ourilandia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Ourilandia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ourilandia Airport Info:
|Ourilandia Airport IATA Code: OIA||Ourilandia Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -6.7613||Longitude : -51.049|
|City : Ourilandia||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Santarem|
|Ourilandia Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ourilandia Airport is 10:04:01 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Ourilandia Airport, Ourilandia, Brazil? Know about Ourilandia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ourilandia Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Ourilandia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ourilandia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ourilandia Airport, airlines operating to Ourilandia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Ourilandia Airport or Ourilandia Airport, Brazil.
Ourilandia Airport Map - Location of Ourilandia Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Ourilandia Airport
Closest airports to Ourilandia, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ourilandia and other airports closest to Ourilandia Airport.
Nearest airport to Ourilandia Airport and Ourilandia is Tucuma Airport - (11.64 Km / 7.23 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ourilandia and Ourilandia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sao Felix Do Xingu Airport - (100.7 Km / 62.57 Miles)
- Serra Norte Airport - (118.43 Km / 73.59 Miles)
- Carajas Airport - (136.28 Km / 84.68 Miles)
- Serra Pelada Airport - (179.06 Km / 111.26 Miles)
- Redencao Airport - (184.95 Km / 114.92 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Ourilandia Airport, Ourilandia
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ourilandia Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Ourilandia Airport.
Details about Ourilandia Airport given here include
- Ourilandia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ourilandia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ourilandia Airport
- Location of Ourilandia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ourilandia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ourilandia Airport
- Address and contact details of Ourilandia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ourilandia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Ourilandia Airport is located in the city of Ourilandia. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OIA - Ourilandia Airport IATA Code