If you are planning to travel to Serra Norte or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Serra Norte Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Serra Norte Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Serra Norte Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Serra Norte Airport Info:
|Serra Norte Airport IATA Code: RRN||Serra Norte Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -6||Longitude : -50.3|
|City : Serra Norte||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Santarem|
|Serra Norte Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Serra Norte Airport is 11:40:38 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Serra Norte Airport, Serra Norte, Brazil? Know about Serra Norte Airport in detail. Find out the location of Serra Norte Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Serra Norte. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Serra Norte Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Serra Norte Airport, airlines operating to Serra Norte Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Serra Norte Airport or Serra Norte Airport, Brazil.
Serra Norte Airport Map - Location of Serra Norte Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Serra Norte Airport
Closest airports to Serra Norte, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Serra Norte and other airports closest to Serra Norte Airport.
Nearest airport to Serra Norte Airport and Serra Norte is Carajas Airport - (35.42 Km / 22.01 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Serra Norte and Serra Norte Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Serra Pelada Airport - (72.11 Km / 44.81 Miles)
- Ourilandia Airport - (118.43 Km / 73.59 Miles)
- Tucuma Airport - (125.88 Km / 78.22 Miles)
- Maraba Airport - (146.63 Km / 91.11 Miles)
- Sao Felix Do Xingu Airport - (196.15 Km / 121.88 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Serra Norte Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Serra Norte Airport.
Details about Serra Norte Airport given here include
- Serra Norte Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Serra Norte Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Serra Norte Airport
- Location of Serra Norte Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Serra Norte Airport Time Zone and Current time at Serra Norte Airport
- Address and contact details of Serra Norte Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Serra Norte Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Serra Norte Airport is located in the city of Serra Norte. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RRN - Serra Norte Airport IATA Code