If you are planning to travel to Sao Lourenco or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sao Lourenco Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sao Lourenco Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Sao Lourenco Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sao Lourenco Airport Info:
|Sao Lourenco Airport IATA Code: SSO||Sao Lourenco Airport ICAO Code: SNLO|
|Latitude : -22.0893||Longitude : -45.0438|
|City : Sao Lourenco||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Sao Lourenco Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sao Lourenco (SSO) - São Lourenço - Minas Gerais, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Sao Lourenco Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sao Lourenco Airport is 10:07:52 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Sao Lourenco Airport, Sao Lourenco, Brazil? Know about Sao Lourenco Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sao Lourenco Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Sao Lourenco. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sao Lourenco Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sao Lourenco Airport, airlines operating to Sao Lourenco Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Sao Lourenco Airport or Sao Lourenco Airport, Brazil.
Sao Lourenco Airport Map - Location of Sao Lourenco Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Sao Lourenco Airport
Closest airports to Sao Lourenco, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sao Lourenco and other airports closest to Sao Lourenco Airport.
Nearest airport to Sao Lourenco Airport and Sao Lourenco is Maj. Brig. Trompowsky Airport - (71.05 Km / 44.15 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sao Lourenco and Sao Lourenco Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Guaratingueta Airport - (79.87 Km / 49.63 Miles)
- Pouso Alegre Airport - (92.97 Km / 57.77 Miles)
- Ubatuba Airport - (150.36 Km / 93.43 Miles)
- Sao Jose Dos Campos Airport - (152.05 Km / 94.48 Miles)
- Pocos De Caldas Airport - (159.55 Km / 99.14 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sao Lourenco Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Sao Lourenco Airport.
Details about Sao Lourenco Airport given here include
- Sao Lourenco Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sao Lourenco Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sao Lourenco Airport
- Location of Sao Lourenco Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sao Lourenco Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sao Lourenco Airport
- Address and contact details of Sao Lourenco Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sao Lourenco Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Sao Lourenco Airport is located in the city of Sao Lourenco. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SSO - Sao Lourenco Airport IATA Code and SNLO - Sao Lourenco Airport ICAO code