If you are planning to travel to Ubatuba or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ubatuba Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ubatuba Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Ubatuba Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ubatuba Airport Info:
|Ubatuba Airport IATA Code: UBT||Ubatuba Airport ICAO Code: SDUB|
|Latitude : -23.4408||Longitude : -45.0756|
|City : Ubatuba||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Ubatuba Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ubatuba (UBT) - Ubatuba - São Paulo, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Ubatuba Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ubatuba Airport is 10:26:15 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Ubatuba Airport, Ubatuba, Brazil? Know about Ubatuba Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ubatuba Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Ubatuba. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ubatuba Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ubatuba Airport, airlines operating to Ubatuba Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Ubatuba Airport or Ubatuba Airport, Brazil.
Ubatuba Airport Map - Location of Ubatuba Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Ubatuba Airport
Closest airports to Ubatuba, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ubatuba and other airports closest to Ubatuba Airport.
Nearest airport to Ubatuba Airport and Ubatuba is Guaratingueta Airport - (73.43 Km / 45.63 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ubatuba and Ubatuba Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sao Jose Dos Campos Airport - (83.64 Km / 51.97 Miles)
- Aruja Airport - (128.44 Km / 79.81 Miles)
- Santos Airport - (135.93 Km / 84.46 Miles)
- Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport - (142.25 Km / 88.39 Miles)
- Sao Lourenco Airport - (150.36 Km / 93.43 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ubatuba Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Ubatuba Airport.
Details about Ubatuba Airport given here include
- Ubatuba Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ubatuba Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ubatuba Airport
- Location of Ubatuba Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ubatuba Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ubatuba Airport
- Address and contact details of Ubatuba Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ubatuba Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Ubatuba Airport is located in the city of Ubatuba. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UBT - Ubatuba Airport IATA Code and SDUB - Ubatuba Airport ICAO code