If you are planning to travel to Xanxere or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Xanxere Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Xanxere Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Xanxere Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Xanxere Airport Info:
|Xanxere Airport IATA Code: AXE||Xanxere Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -26.8833||Longitude : -52.3833|
|City : Xanxere||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Xanxere Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Xanxere Airport is 10:41:52 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Xanxere Airport, Xanxere, Brazil? Know about Xanxere Airport in detail. Find out the location of Xanxere Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Xanxere. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Xanxere Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Xanxere Airport, airlines operating to Xanxere Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Xanxere Airport or Xanxere Airport, Brazil.
Xanxere Airport Map - Location of Xanxere Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Xanxere Airport
Closest airports to Xanxere, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Xanxere and other airports closest to Xanxere Airport.
Nearest airport to Xanxere Airport and Xanxere is Aeroporto Municipal Chapeco Airport - (38.88 Km / 24.16 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Xanxere and Xanxere Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Concordia Airport - (46.54 Km / 28.92 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (80.66 Km / 50.12 Miles)
- Comandante Kraemer Airport - (87.34 Km / 54.27 Miles)
- Joacaba Airport - (88.1 Km / 54.74 Miles)
- Sao Miguel do Oeste Airport - (111.77 Km / 69.45 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Xanxere Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Xanxere Airport.
Details about Xanxere Airport given here include
- Xanxere Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Xanxere Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Xanxere Airport
- Location of Xanxere Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Xanxere Airport Time Zone and Current time at Xanxere Airport
- Address and contact details of Xanxere Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Xanxere Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Xanxere Airport is located in the city of Xanxere. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AXE - Xanxere Airport IATA Code