If you are planning to travel to Paranagua or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Paranagua Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Paranagua Airport Info:
|Paranagua Airport IATA Code: PNG||Paranagua Airport ICAO Code: SSPG|
|Latitude : -25.5389||Longitude : -48.5281|
|City : Paranagua||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Paranagua Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Paranagua Municipal (PNG) - Paranaguá - Parana, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Municipal Airport is 10:45:17 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Municipal Airport, Paranagua, Brazil? Know about Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Municipal Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Paranagua. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Municipal Airport or Paranagua Airport, Brazil.
Municipal Airport Map - Location of Municipal Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Paranagua, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Paranagua and other airports closest to Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Municipal Airport and Paranagua is Afonso Pena International Airport - (65.08 Km / 40.44 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Paranagua and Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bacacheri Airport - (72.08 Km / 44.79 Miles)
- Lauro Carneiro De Loyola Airport - (80.87 Km / 50.25 Miles)
- Navegantes Airport - (149.56 Km / 92.93 Miles)
- Blumenau Airport - (153.63 Km / 95.46 Miles)
- Arapoti Airport - (204.24 Km / 126.91 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Municipal Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Paranagua Airport.
Details about Paranagua Airport given here include
- Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Paranagua Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Municipal Airport
- Location of Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Municipal Airport is located in the city of Paranagua. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PNG - Municipal Airport IATA Code and SSPG - Municipal Airport ICAO code