If you are planning to travel to Navegantes or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Navegantes Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Navegantes Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Navegantes Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Navegantes Airport Info:
|Navegantes Airport IATA Code: NVT||Navegantes Airport ICAO Code: SBNF|
|Latitude : -26.8789||Longitude : -48.6507|
|City : Navegantes||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Medium|
|Navegantes Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ministro Victor Konder International Airport (NVT) - Navegantes - Santa Catarina, Brazil, Phone: +55 47 3342-9200
|Navegantes Website : http://www.infraero.gov.br/index.php/aeroportos/santa-catarina/aeroporto-de-navegantes.html|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Infraero|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Navegantes Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Navegantes Airport is 09:26:58 AM (-03) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Navegantes Airport, Navegantes, Brazil? Know about Navegantes Airport in detail. Find out the location of Navegantes Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Navegantes. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Navegantes Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Navegantes Airport, airlines operating to Navegantes Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Navegantes Airport or Navegantes Airport, Brazil.
Navegantes Airport Map - Location of Navegantes Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.187 USD
• 1 USD = 5.35 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.173 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.779 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Navegantes Airport
Closest airports to Navegantes, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Navegantes and other airports closest to Navegantes Airport.
Nearest airport to Navegantes Airport and Navegantes is Blumenau Airport - (44.82 Km / 27.85 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Navegantes and Navegantes Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lauro Carneiro De Loyola Airport - (74.24 Km / 46.13 Miles)
- Hercilio Luz Airport - (88.06 Km / 54.72 Miles)
- Helmuth Baungartem Airport - (93.73 Km / 58.24 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (149.56 Km / 92.93 Miles)
- Afonso Pena International Airport - (158.71 Km / 98.62 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Navegantes Airport, Navegantes
This page provides all the information you need to know about Navegantes Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Navegantes Airport.
Details about Navegantes Airport given here include
- Navegantes Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Navegantes Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Navegantes Airport
- Location of Navegantes Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Navegantes Airport Time Zone and Current time at Navegantes Airport
- Address and contact details of Navegantes Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Navegantes Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Navegantes Airport is located in the city of Navegantes. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NVT - Navegantes Airport IATA Code and SBNF - Navegantes Airport ICAO code