If you are planning to travel to Shanghai or any other city in China, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Hongqiao Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Hongqiao Airport Map showing the location of this airport in China. Shanghai Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shanghai Airport Info:
|Shanghai Airport IATA Code: SHA||Shanghai Airport ICAO Code: ZSSS|
|Latitude : 31.1939||Longitude : 121.346|
|City : Shanghai||Country : China|
|World Area Code : 713||Airport Type : Large|
|Shanghai Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Hongqiao Airport (SHA), Changning, Shanghai, China, Phone: +86 (021) 96990
|Shanghai Website : http://en.shairport.com/hongqiaoair.html|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Shanghai Airport Authority|
|Hub for : China Eastern Airlines, Juneyao Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Spring Air|
|Established Year : 1907|
|Timezone : Asia/Harbin|
|Hongqiao Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Hongqiao Airport is 19:52:02 PM (CST) on Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Looking for information on Hongqiao Airport, Shanghai, China? Know about Hongqiao Airport in detail. Find out the location of Hongqiao Airport on China map and also find out airports near to Shanghai. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Hongqiao Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Hongqiao Airport, airlines operating to Hongqiao Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in China. Scroll down to know more about Hongqiao Airport or Shanghai Airport, China.
Hongqiao Airport Map - Location of Hongqiao Airport
China - General Information
|Country Formal Name||People's Republic of China|
Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
• 1 CNY = 0.155 USD
• 1 USD = 6.433 CNY
• 1 CNY = 0.128 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.824 CNY
» More CNY convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cn|
Nearest Airports to Hongqiao Airport
Closest airports to Shanghai, China are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shanghai and other airports closest to Hongqiao Airport.
Nearest airport to Hongqiao Airport and Shanghai is Pu Dong Airport - (44.05 Km / 27.37 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shanghai and Hongqiao Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Hongqiao Airport, Shanghai
This page provides all the information you need to know about Hongqiao Airport, China. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting China or traveling to Shanghai Airport.
Details about Shanghai Airport given here include
- Hongqiao Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shanghai Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Hongqiao Airport
- Location of Hongqiao Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Hongqiao Airport Time Zone and Current time at Hongqiao Airport
- Address and contact details of Hongqiao Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Hongqiao Airport on Google Map.
- General information about China where Hongqiao Airport is located in the city of Shanghai. General information include capital of China, currency and conversion rate of China currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SHA - Hongqiao Airport IATA Code and ZSSS - Hongqiao Airport ICAO code