If you are planning to travel to Cucuta or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Camilo Dazo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Camilo Dazo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. Cucuta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cucuta Airport Info:
|Cucuta Airport IATA Code: CUC||Cucuta Airport ICAO Code: SKCC|
|Latitude : 7.92863||Longitude : -72.5083|
|City : Cucuta||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cucuta Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Camilo Daza International Airport (CUC) - Cúcuta, Norte de Santander Dept, Colombia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Aerocivil aeropuertos del oriente KAC|
|Established Year : 1971|
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|Camilo Dazo Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Camilo Dazo Airport is 12:42:19 PM (-05) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Camilo Dazo Airport, Cucuta, Colombia? Know about Camilo Dazo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Camilo Dazo Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to Cucuta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Camilo Dazo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Camilo Dazo Airport, airlines operating to Camilo Dazo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about Camilo Dazo Airport or Cucuta Airport, Colombia.
Camilo Dazo Airport Map - Location of Camilo Dazo Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to Camilo Dazo Airport
Closest airports to Cucuta, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cucuta and other airports closest to Camilo Dazo Airport.
Nearest airport to Camilo Dazo Airport and Cucuta is Tibu Airport - (81.88 Km / 50.88 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cucuta and Camilo Dazo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Aguasclaras Airport - (102.9 Km / 63.94 Miles)
- Palo Negro Airport - (116.05 Km / 72.11 Miles)
- Sabana De Torres Airport - (125.54 Km / 78.01 Miles)
- Los Colonizadores Airport - (129.66 Km / 80.57 Miles)
- Ayacucho Airport - (143.05 Km / 88.89 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Camilo Dazo Airport, Cucuta
This page provides all the information you need to know about Camilo Dazo Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to Cucuta Airport.
Details about Cucuta Airport given here include
- Camilo Dazo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cucuta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Camilo Dazo Airport
- Location of Camilo Dazo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Camilo Dazo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Camilo Dazo Airport
- Address and contact details of Camilo Dazo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Camilo Dazo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where Camilo Dazo Airport is located in the city of Cucuta. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CUC - Camilo Dazo Airport IATA Code and SKCC - Camilo Dazo Airport ICAO code