If you are planning to travel to Bucaramanga or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palo Negro Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palo Negro Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. Bucaramanga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bucaramanga Airport Info:
|Bucaramanga Airport IATA Code: BGA||Bucaramanga Airport ICAO Code: SKBG|
|Latitude : 7.12791||Longitude : -73.1829|
|City : Bucaramanga||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bucaramanga Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Palonegro Airport (BGA) - Girón, Santander, Colombia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Aerocivil|
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|Palo Negro Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palo Negro Airport is 04:14:46 AM (-05) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Palo Negro Airport, Bucaramanga, Colombia? Know about Palo Negro Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palo Negro Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to Bucaramanga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palo Negro Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palo Negro Airport, airlines operating to Palo Negro Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about Palo Negro Airport or Bucaramanga Airport, Colombia.
Palo Negro Airport Map - Location of Palo Negro Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to Palo Negro Airport
Closest airports to Bucaramanga, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bucaramanga and other airports closest to Palo Negro Airport.
Nearest airport to Palo Negro Airport and Bucaramanga is Zapatoca Airport - (36.36 Km / 22.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bucaramanga and Palo Negro Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sabana De Torres Airport - (45.53 Km / 28.29 Miles)
- Variguies Airport - (69.91 Km / 43.44 Miles)
- Camilo Dazo Airport - (116.05 Km / 72.11 Miles)
- Cimitarra Airport - (121.25 Km / 75.34 Miles)
- Aguasclaras Airport - (133.29 Km / 82.82 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Palo Negro Airport, Bucaramanga
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palo Negro Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to Bucaramanga Airport.
Details about Bucaramanga Airport given here include
- Palo Negro Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bucaramanga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palo Negro Airport
- Location of Palo Negro Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palo Negro Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palo Negro Airport
- Address and contact details of Palo Negro Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palo Negro Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where Palo Negro Airport is located in the city of Bucaramanga. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BGA - Palo Negro Airport IATA Code and SKBG - Palo Negro Airport ICAO code