If you are planning to travel to Popayan or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Machangara Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Machangara Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. Popayan Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Popayan Airport Info:
|Popayan Airport IATA Code: PPN||Popayan Airport ICAO Code: SKPP|
|Latitude : 2.45388||Longitude : -76.6101|
|City : Popayan||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Medium|
|Popayan Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Guillermo León Valencia Airport (PPN) - 25 - Popayán, Cauca, N/A, Colombia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government or pornation|
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|Machangara Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Machangara Airport is 08:22:19 AM (-05) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Machangara Airport, Popayan, Colombia? Know about Machangara Airport in detail. Find out the location of Machangara Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to Popayan. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Machangara Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Machangara Airport, airlines operating to Machangara Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about Machangara Airport or Popayan Airport, Colombia.
Machangara Airport Map - Location of Machangara Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to Machangara Airport
Closest airports to Popayan, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Popayan and other airports closest to Machangara Airport.
Nearest airport to Machangara Airport and Popayan is Pitalito Airport - (88.39 Km / 54.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Popayan and Machangara Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Herrera Airport - (119.7 Km / 74.38 Miles)
- Yaguara Airport - (122.73 Km / 76.26 Miles)
- Timbiqui Airport - (122.78 Km / 76.29 Miles)
- Lopez De Micay Airport - (123.55 Km / 76.77 Miles)
- Alfonso B. Aragon Airport - (123.79 Km / 76.92 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Machangara Airport, Popayan
This page provides all the information you need to know about Machangara Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to Popayan Airport.
Details about Popayan Airport given here include
- Machangara Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Popayan Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Machangara Airport
- Location of Machangara Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Machangara Airport Time Zone and Current time at Machangara Airport
- Address and contact details of Machangara Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Machangara Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where Machangara Airport is located in the city of Popayan. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PPN - Machangara Airport IATA Code and SKPP - Machangara Airport ICAO code