If you are planning to travel to Pitalito or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pitalito Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pitalito Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. Pitalito Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pitalito Airport Info:
|Pitalito Airport IATA Code: PTX||Pitalito Airport ICAO Code: SKPI|
|Latitude : 1.85538||Longitude : -76.087|
|City : Pitalito||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Medium|
|Pitalito Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pitalito Airport (PTX) - Pitalito, Huila, Colombia
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|Pitalito Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pitalito Airport is 07:41:10 AM (-05) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Pitalito Airport, Pitalito, Colombia? Know about Pitalito Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pitalito Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to Pitalito. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pitalito Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pitalito Airport, airlines operating to Pitalito Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about Pitalito Airport or Pitalito Airport, Colombia.
Pitalito Airport Map - Location of Pitalito Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to Pitalito Airport
Closest airports to Pitalito, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pitalito and other airports closest to Pitalito Airport.
Nearest airport to Pitalito Airport and Pitalito is Capitolio Airport - (65.21 Km / 40.52 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pitalito and Pitalito Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Machangara Airport - (88.39 Km / 54.92 Miles)
- Santana Ramos Airport - (101.34 Km / 62.97 Miles)
- Puerto Rico Airport - (102.53 Km / 63.71 Miles)
- Yaguara Airport - (109.66 Km / 68.14 Miles)
- Villagarzon Airport - (112.25 Km / 69.75 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pitalito Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to Pitalito Airport.
Details about Pitalito Airport given here include
- Pitalito Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pitalito Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pitalito Airport
- Location of Pitalito Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pitalito Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pitalito Airport
- Address and contact details of Pitalito Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pitalito Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where Pitalito Airport is located in the city of Pitalito. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PTX - Pitalito Airport IATA Code and SKPI - Pitalito Airport ICAO code