If you are planning to travel to Bielefeld or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bielefeld Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bielefeld Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Bielefeld Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bielefeld Airport Info:
|Bielefeld Airport IATA Code: BFE||Bielefeld Airport ICAO Code: EDLI|
|Latitude : 51.9647||Longitude : 8.54444|
|City : Bielefeld||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Bielefeld Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bielefeld Airport is 07:47:36 AM (CEST) on Tuesday, Sep 28, 2021|
Looking for information on Bielefeld Airport, Bielefeld, Germany? Know about Bielefeld Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bielefeld Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Bielefeld. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bielefeld Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bielefeld Airport, airlines operating to Bielefeld Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Bielefeld Airport or Bielefeld Airport, Germany.
Bielefeld Airport Map - Location of Bielefeld Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.17 USD
• 1 USD = 0.855 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.853 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.172 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Bielefeld Airport
Closest airports to Bielefeld, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bielefeld and other airports closest to Bielefeld Airport.
Nearest airport to Bielefeld Airport and Bielefeld is Guetersloh Airport - (16.98 Km / 10.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bielefeld and Bielefeld Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Paderborn/lippstadt Airport - (39.49 Km / 24.54 Miles)
- Greven Airport - (61.85 Km / 38.43 Miles)
- Dortmund Airport - (81.38 Km / 50.57 Miles)
- Kassel-Calden Airport - (84.57 Km / 52.55 Miles)
- Hanover Arpt Airport - (95.35 Km / 59.25 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bielefeld Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Bielefeld Airport.
Details about Bielefeld Airport given here include
- Bielefeld Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bielefeld Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bielefeld Airport
- Location of Bielefeld Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bielefeld Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bielefeld Airport
- Address and contact details of Bielefeld Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bielefeld Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Bielefeld Airport is located in the city of Bielefeld. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BFE - Bielefeld Airport IATA Code and EDLI - Bielefeld Airport ICAO code