If you are planning to travel to Paderborn or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Paderborn/lippstadt Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Paderborn/lippstadt Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Paderborn Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Paderborn Airport Info:
|Paderborn Airport IATA Code: PAD||Paderborn Airport ICAO Code: EDLP|
|Latitude : 51.6126||Longitude : 8.61871|
|City : Paderborn||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Medium|
|Paderborn Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Paderborn Lippstadt Airport (PAD), 33142 Büren, Germany, Phone: + 49 (0)2955 77 0, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Paderborn Website : http://www.airport-pad.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Flughafen Paderborn/Lippstadt GmbH|
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Paderborn/lippstadt Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Paderborn/lippstadt Airport is 07:52:55 AM (CEST) on Saturday, Oct 1, 2022|
Looking for information on Paderborn/lippstadt Airport, Paderborn, Germany? Know about Paderborn/lippstadt Airport in detail. Find out the location of Paderborn/lippstadt Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Paderborn. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Paderborn/lippstadt Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Paderborn/lippstadt Airport, airlines operating to Paderborn/lippstadt Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Paderborn/lippstadt Airport or Paderborn Airport, Germany.
Paderborn/lippstadt Airport Map - Location of Paderborn/lippstadt Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 0.98 USD
• 1 USD = 1.02 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.879 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.138 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Paderborn/lippstadt Airport
Closest airports to Paderborn, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Paderborn and other airports closest to Paderborn/lippstadt Airport.
Nearest airport to Paderborn/lippstadt Airport and Paderborn is Bielefeld Airport - (39.49 Km / 24.54 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Paderborn and Paderborn/lippstadt Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Paderborn/lippstadt Airport, Paderborn
This page provides all the information you need to know about Paderborn/lippstadt Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Paderborn Airport.
Details about Paderborn Airport given here include
- Paderborn/lippstadt Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Paderborn Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Paderborn/lippstadt Airport
- Location of Paderborn/lippstadt Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Paderborn/lippstadt Airport Time Zone and Current time at Paderborn/lippstadt Airport
- Address and contact details of Paderborn/lippstadt Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Paderborn/lippstadt Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Paderborn/lippstadt Airport is located in the city of Paderborn. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PAD - Paderborn/lippstadt Airport IATA Code and EDLP - Paderborn/lippstadt Airport ICAO code