If you are planning to travel to Geilenkirchen or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Geilenkirchen Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Geilenkirchen Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Geilenkirchen Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Geilenkirchen Airport Info:
|Geilenkirchen Airport IATA Code: GKE||Geilenkirchen Airport ICAO Code: ETNG|
|Latitude : 50.9608||Longitude : 6.04242|
|City : Geilenkirchen||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Medium|
|Geilenkirchen Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lilienthalallee 100, 52511 Geilenkirchen, Germany Phone: +49 2451 632480
|Airport Type : Military|
|Operator : NATO|
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Geilenkirchen Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Geilenkirchen Airport is 10:38:08 AM (CEST) on Friday, Sep 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Geilenkirchen Airport, Geilenkirchen, Germany? Know about Geilenkirchen Airport in detail. Find out the location of Geilenkirchen Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Geilenkirchen. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Geilenkirchen Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Geilenkirchen Airport, airlines operating to Geilenkirchen Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Geilenkirchen Airport or Geilenkirchen Airport, Germany.
Geilenkirchen Airport Map - Location of Geilenkirchen Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.174 USD
• 1 USD = 0.852 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.855 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.169 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Geilenkirchen Airport
Closest airports to Geilenkirchen, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Geilenkirchen and other airports closest to Geilenkirchen Airport.
Nearest airport to Geilenkirchen Airport and Geilenkirchen is Aachen/Merzbruck Airport - (18.52 Km / 11.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Geilenkirchen and Geilenkirchen Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wildenrath Airport - (19.92 Km / 12.38 Miles)
- R.A.F. Airport - (27.29 Km / 16.96 Miles)
- Rheindahlen Airport - (30.93 Km / 19.22 Miles)
- Moenchen-gl. - Dus Exp Airport - (44.05 Km / 27.37 Miles)
- Station Airport - (57.97 Km / 36.02 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Geilenkirchen Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Geilenkirchen Airport.
Details about Geilenkirchen Airport given here include
- Geilenkirchen Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Geilenkirchen Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Geilenkirchen Airport
- Location of Geilenkirchen Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Geilenkirchen Airport Time Zone and Current time at Geilenkirchen Airport
- Address and contact details of Geilenkirchen Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Geilenkirchen Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Geilenkirchen Airport is located in the city of Geilenkirchen. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GKE - Geilenkirchen Airport IATA Code and ETNG - Geilenkirchen Airport ICAO code