If you are planning to travel to Wildenrath or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wildenrath Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wildenrath Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Wildenrath Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wildenrath Airport Info:
|Wildenrath Airport IATA Code: WID||Wildenrath Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 51.1025||Longitude : 6.21667|
|City : Wildenrath||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Wildenrath Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wildenrath Airport is 00:56:59 AM (CET) on Wednesday, Nov 30, 2022|
Looking for information on Wildenrath Airport, Wildenrath, Germany? Know about Wildenrath Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wildenrath Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Wildenrath. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wildenrath Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wildenrath Airport, airlines operating to Wildenrath Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Wildenrath Airport or Wildenrath Airport, Germany.
Wildenrath Airport Map - Location of Wildenrath Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.033 USD
• 1 USD = 0.968 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.864 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.157 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Wildenrath Airport
Closest airports to Wildenrath, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wildenrath and other airports closest to Wildenrath Airport.
Nearest airport to Wildenrath Airport and Wildenrath is Rheindahlen Airport - (11.73 Km / 7.29 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wildenrath and Wildenrath Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- R.A.F. Airport - (12.31 Km / 7.65 Miles)
- Geilenkirchen Airport - (19.92 Km / 12.38 Miles)
- Moenchen-gl. - Dus Exp Airport - (24.59 Km / 15.28 Miles)
- Aachen/Merzbruck Airport - (31.12 Km / 19.34 Miles)
- Station Airport - (40.56 Km / 25.2 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wildenrath Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Wildenrath Airport.
Details about Wildenrath Airport given here include
- Wildenrath Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wildenrath Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wildenrath Airport
- Location of Wildenrath Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wildenrath Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wildenrath Airport
- Address and contact details of Wildenrath Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wildenrath Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Wildenrath Airport is located in the city of Wildenrath. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WID - Wildenrath Airport IATA Code