If you are planning to travel to Heidelberg or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Heidelberg Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Heidelberg Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Heidelberg Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Heidelberg Airport Info:
|Heidelberg Airport IATA Code: HDB||Heidelberg Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 49.3933||Longitude : 8.6525|
|City : Heidelberg||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Heidelberg Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Heidelberg Airport is 11:37:42 AM (CEST) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Heidelberg Airport, Heidelberg, Germany? Know about Heidelberg Airport in detail. Find out the location of Heidelberg Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Heidelberg. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Heidelberg Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Heidelberg Airport, airlines operating to Heidelberg Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Heidelberg Airport or Heidelberg Airport, Germany.
Heidelberg Airport Map - Location of Heidelberg Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.134 USD
• 1 USD = 0.882 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.898 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.114 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Heidelberg Airport
Closest airports to Heidelberg, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Heidelberg and other airports closest to Heidelberg Airport.
Nearest airport to Heidelberg Airport and Heidelberg is Mannheim Arpt Airport - (13.37 Km / 8.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Heidelberg and Heidelberg Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pforheim Airport - (54.98 Km / 34.16 Miles)
- Sembach Airport - (58.05 Km / 36.07 Miles)
- Kaiserslautern Airport - (65.47 Km / 40.68 Miles)
- Rhein-Main AFB Airport - (71.62 Km / 44.5 Miles)
- Frankfurt International Airport - (73.1 Km / 45.42 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Heidelberg Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Heidelberg Airport.
Details about Heidelberg Airport given here include
- Heidelberg Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Heidelberg Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Heidelberg Airport
- Location of Heidelberg Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Heidelberg Airport Time Zone and Current time at Heidelberg Airport
- Address and contact details of Heidelberg Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Heidelberg Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Heidelberg Airport is located in the city of Heidelberg. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HDB - Heidelberg Airport IATA Code