If you are planning to travel to Pforheim or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pforheim Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pforheim Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Pforheim Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pforheim Airport Info:
|Pforheim Airport IATA Code: UPF||Pforheim Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.9||Longitude : 8.7|
|City : Pforheim||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Pforheim Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pforheim Airport is 12:03:31 PM (CEST) on Friday, Sep 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Pforheim Airport, Pforheim, Germany? Know about Pforheim Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pforheim Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Pforheim. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pforheim Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pforheim Airport, airlines operating to Pforheim Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Pforheim Airport or Pforheim Airport, Germany.
Pforheim Airport Map - Location of Pforheim Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.174 USD
• 1 USD = 0.852 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.856 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.169 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Pforheim Airport
Closest airports to Pforheim, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pforheim and other airports closest to Pforheim Airport.
Nearest airport to Pforheim Airport and Pforheim is Boeblingen Airport - (33.46 Km / 20.79 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pforheim and Pforheim Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Stuttgart Echterdingen Airport - (43.05 Km / 26.75 Miles)
- Soellingen Airport - (47.3 Km / 29.39 Miles)
- Heidelberg Airport - (54.98 Km / 34.16 Miles)
- Mannheim Arpt Airport - (65.16 Km / 40.49 Miles)
- Black Forest Airport - (88.42 Km / 54.94 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pforheim Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Pforheim Airport.
Details about Pforheim Airport given here include
- Pforheim Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pforheim Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pforheim Airport
- Location of Pforheim Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pforheim Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pforheim Airport
- Address and contact details of Pforheim Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pforheim Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Pforheim Airport is located in the city of Pforheim. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UPF - Pforheim Airport IATA Code