If you are planning to travel to Dehra Dun or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dehra Dun Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dehra Dun Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Dehra Dun Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Dehra Dun Airport Info:
|Dehra Dun Airport IATA Code: DED||Dehra Dun Airport ICAO Code: VIDN|
|Latitude : 30.1897||Longitude : 78.1803|
|City : Dehra Dun||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Dehra Dun Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Jolly Grant Airport (DED), Uttarakhand, India
|Dehra Dun Website : http://aai.aero/allAirports/dehradun_generalinfo.jsp|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Airports Authority of India|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Dehra Dun Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Dehra Dun Airport is 16:59:45 PM (IST) on Thursday, Apr 22, 2021|
Looking for information on Dehra Dun Airport, Dehra Dun, India? Know about Dehra Dun Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dehra Dun Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Dehra Dun. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dehra Dun Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dehra Dun Airport, airlines operating to Dehra Dun Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Dehra Dun Airport or Dehra Dun Airport, India.
Dehra Dun Airport Map - Location of Dehra Dun Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.013 USD
• 1 USD = 75.064 INR
• 1 INR = 0.011 EUR
• 1 EUR = 90.274 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Dehra Dun Airport
Closest airports to Dehra Dun, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Dehra Dun and other airports closest to Dehra Dun Airport.
Nearest airport to Dehra Dun Airport and Dehra Dun is Muzaffarnagar Airport - (91.22 Km / 56.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Dehra Dun and Dehra Dun Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Chandigarh Airport - (143.91 Km / 89.42 Miles)
- Simla Airport - (145.61 Km / 90.48 Miles)
- Pantnagar Airport - (179.35 Km / 111.44 Miles)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport - (209.79 Km / 130.36 Miles)
- Kullu Manali Airport - (211.56 Km / 131.46 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Dehra Dun Airport
If you are planning to visit Dehra Dun, India information about hotels near Dehra Dun Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Dehra Dun. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
Major airlines flying to Dehra Dun Airport, Dehra Dun
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dehra Dun Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Dehra Dun Airport.
Details about Dehra Dun Airport given here include
- Dehra Dun Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Dehra Dun Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dehra Dun Airport
- Location of Dehra Dun Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dehra Dun Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dehra Dun Airport
- Address and contact details of Dehra Dun Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dehra Dun Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Dehra Dun Airport is located in the city of Dehra Dun. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DED - Dehra Dun Airport IATA Code and VIDN - Dehra Dun Airport ICAO code