If you are planning to travel to Pantnagar or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pantnagar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pantnagar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Pantnagar Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pantnagar Airport Info:
|Pantnagar Airport IATA Code: PGH||Pantnagar Airport ICAO Code: VIPT|
|Latitude : 29.0329||Longitude : 79.4722|
|City : Pantnagar||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Pantnagar Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pantnagar Airport (PGH), NH 87, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Airports Authority of India|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Pantnagar Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Pantnagar Airport is 17:57:24 PM (IST) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Pantnagar Airport, Pantnagar, India? Know about Pantnagar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pantnagar Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Pantnagar. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pantnagar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pantnagar Airport, airlines operating to Pantnagar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Pantnagar Airport or Pantnagar Airport, India.
Pantnagar Airport Map - Location of Pantnagar Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.014 USD
• 1 USD = 73.279 INR
• 1 INR = 0.011 EUR
• 1 EUR = 89.004 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Pantnagar Airport
Closest airports to Pantnagar, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pantnagar and other airports closest to Pantnagar Airport.
Nearest airport to Pantnagar Airport and Pantnagar is Muzaffarnagar Airport - (179.12 Km / 111.3 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pantnagar and Pantnagar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dehra Dun Airport - (179.35 Km / 111.44 Miles)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport - (237.75 Km / 147.73 Miles)
- Kheria Airport - (255.81 Km / 158.95 Miles)
- Amausi Airport - (288.19 Km / 179.07 Miles)
- Kanpur Airport - (306.84 Km / 190.66 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Pantnagar Airport
If you are planning to visit Pantnagar, India information about hotels near Pantnagar Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Pantnagar. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pantnagar Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Pantnagar Airport.
Details about Pantnagar Airport given here include
- Pantnagar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pantnagar Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pantnagar Airport
- Location of Pantnagar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pantnagar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pantnagar Airport
- Address and contact details of Pantnagar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pantnagar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Pantnagar Airport is located in the city of Pantnagar. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PGH - Pantnagar Airport IATA Code and VIPT - Pantnagar Airport ICAO code