If you are planning to travel to Agra or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kheria Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kheria Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Agra Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Agra Airport Info:
|Agra Airport IATA Code: AGR||Agra Airport ICAO Code: VIAG|
|Latitude : 27.1586||Longitude : 77.9614|
|City : Agra||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Agra Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kheria Airport (AGR), Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, Phone: 0562 240 0844
|Airport Type : Military/Public|
|Operator : Indian Air Force / Airports Authority of India|
|Established Year : 1947|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Kheria Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Kheria Airport is 15:54:23 PM (IST) on Monday, Oct 3, 2022|
Looking for information on Kheria Airport, Agra, India? Know about Kheria Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kheria Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Agra. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kheria Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kheria Airport, airlines operating to Kheria Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Kheria Airport or Agra Airport, India.
Kheria Airport Map - Location of Kheria Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.012 USD
• 1 USD = 81.854 INR
• 1 INR = 0.012 EUR
• 1 EUR = 80.306 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Kheria Airport
Closest airports to Agra, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Agra and other airports closest to Kheria Airport.
Nearest airport to Kheria Airport and Agra is Gwalior Airport - (99.76 Km / 61.99 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Agra and Kheria Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport - (177.53 Km / 110.31 Miles)
- Sanganeer Airport - (215.49 Km / 133.9 Miles)
- Pantnagar Airport - (255.81 Km / 158.95 Miles)
- Kanpur Airport - (257.46 Km / 159.98 Miles)
- Muzaffarnagar Airport - (259.84 Km / 161.46 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Kheria Airport
If you are planning to visit Agra, India information about hotels near Kheria Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Agra. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
Major airlines flying to Kheria Airport, Agra
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kheria Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Agra Airport.
Details about Agra Airport given here include
- Kheria Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Agra Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kheria Airport
- Location of Kheria Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kheria Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kheria Airport
- Address and contact details of Kheria Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kheria Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Kheria Airport is located in the city of Agra. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AGR - Kheria Airport IATA Code and VIAG - Kheria Airport ICAO code