If you are planning to travel to Gaya or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Gaya Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Gaya Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Gaya Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Gaya Airport Info:
|Gaya Airport IATA Code: GAY||Gaya Airport ICAO Code: VEGY|
|Latitude : 24.7443||Longitude : 84.951|
|City : Gaya||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Gaya Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Gaya Airport (GAY), Gaya, Bihar, India Phone: 0631 221 0129
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Airports Authority of India|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Gaya Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Gaya Airport is 06:54:19 AM (IST) on Friday, Aug 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Gaya Airport, Gaya, India? Know about Gaya Airport in detail. Find out the location of Gaya Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Gaya. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Gaya Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Gaya Airport, airlines operating to Gaya Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Gaya Airport or Gaya Airport, India.
Gaya Airport Map - Location of Gaya Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.014 USD
• 1 USD = 74.073 INR
• 1 INR = 0.011 EUR
• 1 EUR = 87.656 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Gaya Airport
Closest airports to Gaya, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Gaya and other airports closest to Gaya Airport.
Nearest airport to Gaya Airport and Gaya is Patna Airport - (95.21 Km / 59.16 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Gaya and Gaya Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Muzaffarpur Airport - (157.25 Km / 97.71 Miles)
- Birsa Munda International Airport - (163.46 Km / 101.57 Miles)
- Dhanbad Airport - (180.6 Km / 112.22 Miles)
- Varanasi Airport - (224.92 Km / 139.76 Miles)
- Sonari Airport - (248.16 Km / 154.2 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Gaya Airport
If you are planning to visit Gaya, India information about hotels near Gaya Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Gaya. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
Major airlines flying to Gaya Airport, Gaya
This page provides all the information you need to know about Gaya Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Gaya Airport.
Details about Gaya Airport given here include
- Gaya Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Gaya Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Gaya Airport
- Location of Gaya Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Gaya Airport Time Zone and Current time at Gaya Airport
- Address and contact details of Gaya Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Gaya Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Gaya Airport is located in the city of Gaya. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GAY - Gaya Airport IATA Code and VEGY - Gaya Airport ICAO code