If you are planning to travel to Jamshedpur or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sonari Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sonari Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Jamshedpur Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jamshedpur Airport Info:
|Jamshedpur Airport IATA Code: IXW||Jamshedpur Airport ICAO Code: VEJS|
|Latitude : 22.8126||Longitude : 86.1709|
|City : Jamshedpur||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Jamshedpur Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sonari Airport (IXW), Kadma, Jamshedpur, झारखण्ड, India, Phone: 0657 230 6775
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : TATA Steel|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Sonari Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Sonari Airport is 18:15:49 PM (IST) on Saturday, Jul 11, 2020|
Looking for information on Sonari Airport, Jamshedpur, India? Know about Sonari Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sonari Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Jamshedpur. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sonari Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sonari Airport, airlines operating to Sonari Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Sonari Airport or Jamshedpur Airport, India.
Sonari Airport Map - Location of Sonari Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.013 USD
• 1 USD = 75.159 INR
• 1 INR = 0.012 EUR
• 1 EUR = 84.934 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Sonari Airport
Closest airports to Jamshedpur, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jamshedpur and other airports closest to Sonari Airport.
Nearest airport to Sonari Airport and Jamshedpur is Birsa Munda International Airport - (103.29 Km / 64.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jamshedpur and Sonari Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dhanbad Airport - (116.55 Km / 72.42 Miles)
- Rourkela Airport - (152.32 Km / 94.65 Miles)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport - (233.73 Km / 145.23 Miles)
- Gaya Airport - (248.16 Km / 154.2 Miles)
- Bhubaneswar Airport - (287.36 Km / 178.56 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Sonari Airport
If you are planning to visit Jamshedpur, India information about hotels near Sonari Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Jamshedpur. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sonari Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Jamshedpur Airport.
Details about Jamshedpur Airport given here include
- Sonari Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jamshedpur Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sonari Airport
- Location of Sonari Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sonari Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sonari Airport
- Address and contact details of Sonari Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sonari Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Sonari Airport is located in the city of Jamshedpur. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IXW - Sonari Airport IATA Code and VEJS - Sonari Airport ICAO code