If you are planning to travel to Singkep or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dabo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dabo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Singkep Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Singkep Airport Info:
|Singkep Airport IATA Code: SIQ||Singkep Airport ICAO Code: WIKS|
|Latitude : -0.470779||Longitude : 104.581|
|City : Singkep||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Singkep Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Dabo (SIQ), Singkep, Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Dabo Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dabo Airport is 16:22:24 PM (WIB) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Dabo Airport, Singkep, Indonesia? Know about Dabo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dabo Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Singkep. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dabo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dabo Airport, airlines operating to Dabo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Dabo Airport or Singkep Airport, Indonesia.
Dabo Airport Map - Location of Dabo Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Dabo Airport
Closest airports to Singkep, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Singkep and other airports closest to Dabo Airport.
Nearest airport to Dabo Airport and Singkep is Pulau Panjang Airport - (143.62 Km / 89.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Singkep and Dabo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kidjang Airport - (155.09 Km / 96.37 Miles)
- Sultan Taha Syarifudn Airport - (166.47 Km / 103.44 Miles)
- Hang Nadim Airport - (185.09 Km / 115.01 Miles)
- Keluang Airport - (247 Km / 153.48 Miles)
- Japura Airport - (250.27 Km / 155.51 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dabo Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Singkep Airport.
Details about Singkep Airport given here include
- Dabo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Singkep Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dabo Airport
- Location of Dabo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dabo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dabo Airport
- Address and contact details of Dabo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dabo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Dabo Airport is located in the city of Singkep. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SIQ - Dabo Airport IATA Code and WIKS - Dabo Airport ICAO code