If you are planning to travel to Batam or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Hang Nadim Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Hang Nadim Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Batam Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Batam Airport Info:
|Batam Airport IATA Code: BTH||Batam Airport ICAO Code: WIKB|
|Latitude : 1.12575||Longitude : 104.112|
|City : Batam||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Batam Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Hang Nadim Airport (BTH), Batam, Indonesia Phone: +62 778 761507
|Airport Type : Public and Cargo|
|Owner : BP Batam|
|Operator : BP Batam|
|Hub for : Batik Air, Citilink, Lion Air, Wings Air|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Hang Nadim Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Hang Nadim Airport is 06:36:37 AM (WIB) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Hang Nadim Airport, Batam, Indonesia? Know about Hang Nadim Airport in detail. Find out the location of Hang Nadim Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Batam. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Hang Nadim Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Hang Nadim Airport, airlines operating to Hang Nadim Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Hang Nadim Airport or Batam Airport, Indonesia.
Hang Nadim Airport Map - Location of Hang Nadim Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Hang Nadim Airport
Closest airports to Batam, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Batam and other airports closest to Hang Nadim Airport.
Nearest airport to Hang Nadim Airport and Batam is Kidjang Airport - (51.89 Km / 32.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Batam and Hang Nadim Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dabo Airport - (185.09 Km / 115.01 Miles)
- Pulau Panjang Airport - (215.51 Km / 133.91 Miles)
- Sungai Pakning Airport - (220.96 Km / 137.3 Miles)
- Japura Airport - (257.3 Km / 159.88 Miles)
- Pinang Kampai Airport - (302.7 Km / 188.09 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Hang Nadim Airport, Batam
This page provides all the information you need to know about Hang Nadim Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Batam Airport.
Details about Batam Airport given here include
- Hang Nadim Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Batam Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Hang Nadim Airport
- Location of Hang Nadim Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Hang Nadim Airport Time Zone and Current time at Hang Nadim Airport
- Address and contact details of Hang Nadim Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Hang Nadim Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Hang Nadim Airport is located in the city of Batam. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BTH - Hang Nadim Airport IATA Code and WIKB - Hang Nadim Airport ICAO code