If you are planning to travel to Surabaya or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Juanda Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Juanda Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Surabaya Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Surabaya Airport Info:
|Surabaya Airport IATA Code: SUB||Surabaya Airport ICAO Code: WRSS|
|Latitude : -7.37549||Longitude : 112.795|
|City : Surabaya||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Large|
|Surabaya Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Juanda International Airport (SUB), Sedati, Indonesia, Phone: +62 31 2986200, +62 31 2986700, Email: email@example.com
|Surabaya Website : http://www.juanda-airport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public/Military|
|Owner : Government of Indonesia|
|Operator : PT Angkasa Pura I|
|Hub for : Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air|
|Established Year : 1964|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Juanda Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Juanda Airport is 18:31:13 PM (WIB) on Monday, Apr 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Juanda Airport, Surabaya, Indonesia? Know about Juanda Airport in detail. Find out the location of Juanda Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Surabaya. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Juanda Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Juanda Airport, airlines operating to Juanda Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Juanda Airport or Surabaya Airport, Indonesia.
Juanda Airport Map - Location of Juanda Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Juanda Airport
Closest airports to Surabaya, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Surabaya and other airports closest to Juanda Airport.
Nearest airport to Juanda Airport and Surabaya is Abdul Rahman Saleh Airport - (63.25 Km / 39.3 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Surabaya and Juanda Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Juanda Airport, Surabaya
This page provides all the information you need to know about Juanda Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Surabaya Airport.
Details about Surabaya Airport given here include
- Juanda Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Surabaya Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Juanda Airport
- Location of Juanda Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Juanda Airport Time Zone and Current time at Juanda Airport
- Address and contact details of Juanda Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Juanda Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Juanda Airport is located in the city of Surabaya. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SUB - Juanda Airport IATA Code and WRSS - Juanda Airport ICAO code