If you are planning to travel to Bengkulu or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Padangkemiling Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Padangkemiling Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Bengkulu Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bengkulu Airport Info:
|Bengkulu Airport IATA Code: BKS||Bengkulu Airport ICAO Code: WIPL|
|Latitude : -3.86214||Longitude : 102.337|
|City : Bengkulu||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bengkulu Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), Bangkahulu, Indonesia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Padangkemiling Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Padangkemiling Airport is 06:32:42 AM (WIB) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Padangkemiling Airport, Bengkulu, Indonesia? Know about Padangkemiling Airport in detail. Find out the location of Padangkemiling Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Bengkulu. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Padangkemiling Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Padangkemiling Airport, airlines operating to Padangkemiling Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Padangkemiling Airport or Bengkulu Airport, Indonesia.
Padangkemiling Airport Map - Location of Padangkemiling Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Padangkemiling Airport
Closest airports to Bengkulu, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bengkulu and other airports closest to Padangkemiling Airport.
Nearest airport to Padangkemiling Airport and Bengkulu is Pendopo Airport - (182.89 Km / 113.64 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bengkulu and Padangkemiling Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mangunjaya Airport - (185.53 Km / 115.28 Miles)
- Muko-Muko Airport - (202 Km / 125.52 Miles)
- Keluang Airport - (227.58 Km / 141.41 Miles)
- Kerinci Airport - (266.48 Km / 165.58 Miles)
- Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport - (284.11 Km / 176.54 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Padangkemiling Airport, Bengkulu
This page provides all the information you need to know about Padangkemiling Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Bengkulu Airport.
Details about Bengkulu Airport given here include
- Padangkemiling Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bengkulu Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Padangkemiling Airport
- Location of Padangkemiling Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Padangkemiling Airport Time Zone and Current time at Padangkemiling Airport
- Address and contact details of Padangkemiling Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Padangkemiling Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Padangkemiling Airport is located in the city of Bengkulu. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BKS - Padangkemiling Airport IATA Code and WIPL - Padangkemiling Airport ICAO code