If you are planning to travel to Pendopo or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pendopo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pendopo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Pendopo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pendopo Airport Info:
|Pendopo Airport IATA Code: PDO||Pendopo Airport ICAO Code: WIPQ|
|Latitude : -3.28607||Longitude : 103.88|
|City : Pendopo||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Pendopo Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pendopo Airport is 00:10:49 AM (WIB) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Pendopo Airport, Pendopo, Indonesia? Know about Pendopo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pendopo Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Pendopo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pendopo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pendopo Airport, airlines operating to Pendopo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Pendopo Airport or Pendopo Airport, Indonesia.
Pendopo Airport Map - Location of Pendopo Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Pendopo Airport
Closest airports to Pendopo, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pendopo and other airports closest to Pendopo Airport.
Nearest airport to Pendopo Airport and Pendopo is Mangunjaya Airport - (70.63 Km / 43.89 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pendopo and Pendopo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Keluang Airport - (76.7 Km / 47.66 Miles)
- Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport - (101.47 Km / 63.05 Miles)
- Padangkemiling Airport - (182.89 Km / 113.64 Miles)
- Sultan Taha Syarifudn Airport - (185.19 Km / 115.07 Miles)
- Gunung Batin Airport - (210.31 Km / 130.68 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pendopo Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Pendopo Airport.
Details about Pendopo Airport given here include
- Pendopo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pendopo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pendopo Airport
- Location of Pendopo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pendopo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pendopo Airport
- Address and contact details of Pendopo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pendopo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Pendopo Airport is located in the city of Pendopo. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PDO - Pendopo Airport IATA Code and WIPQ - Pendopo Airport ICAO code