If you are planning to travel to Astraksetra or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Gunung Batin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Gunung Batin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Astraksetra Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Astraksetra Airport Info:
|Astraksetra Airport IATA Code: AKQ||Astraksetra Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -4.61114||Longitude : 105.232|
|City : Astraksetra||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Gunung Batin Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Gunung Batin Airport is 12:29:14 PM (WIB) on Monday, May 28, 2018|
Looking for information on Gunung Batin Airport, Astraksetra, Indonesia? Know about Gunung Batin Airport in detail. Find out the location of Gunung Batin Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Astraksetra. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Gunung Batin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Gunung Batin Airport, airlines operating to Gunung Batin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Gunung Batin Airport or Astraksetra Airport, Indonesia.
Gunung Batin Airport Map - Location of Gunung Batin Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Gunung Batin Airport
Closest airports to Astraksetra, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Astraksetra and other airports closest to Gunung Batin Airport.
Nearest airport to Gunung Batin Airport and Astraksetra is Branti Airport - (70.52 Km / 43.82 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Astraksetra and Gunung Batin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport - (199.72 Km / 124.1 Miles)
- Pendopo Airport - (210.31 Km / 130.68 Miles)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - (230.99 Km / 143.53 Miles)
- Pondok Cabe Airport - (256.21 Km / 159.2 Miles)
- Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport - (259.62 Km / 161.32 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Gunung Batin Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Astraksetra Airport.
Details about Astraksetra Airport given here include
- Gunung Batin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Astraksetra Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Gunung Batin Airport
- Location of Gunung Batin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Gunung Batin Airport Time Zone and Current time at Gunung Batin Airport
- Address and contact details of Gunung Batin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Gunung Batin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Gunung Batin Airport is located in the city of Astraksetra. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AKQ - Gunung Batin Airport IATA Code