If you are planning to travel to Jakarta or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pondok Cabe Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pondok Cabe Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Jakarta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jakarta Airport Info:
|Jakarta Airport IATA Code: PCB||Jakarta Airport ICAO Code: WIIP|
|Latitude : -6.33738||Longitude : 106.764|
|City : Jakarta||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Jakarta Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pondok Cabe Airport (PCB), Pamulang, Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Pondok Cabe Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pondok Cabe Airport is 00:44:46 AM (WIB) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Pondok Cabe Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia? Know about Pondok Cabe Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pondok Cabe Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Jakarta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pondok Cabe Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pondok Cabe Airport, airlines operating to Pondok Cabe Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Pondok Cabe Airport or Jakarta Airport, Indonesia.
Pondok Cabe Airport Map - Location of Pondok Cabe Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Pondok Cabe Airport
Closest airports to Jakarta, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jakarta and other airports closest to Pondok Cabe Airport.
Nearest airport to Pondok Cabe Airport and Jakarta is Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport - (15.69 Km / 9.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jakarta and Pondok Cabe Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - (26.33 Km / 16.36 Miles)
- Husein Sastranegara Airport - (109.92 Km / 68.3 Miles)
- Penggung Airport - (201.72 Km / 125.34 Miles)
- Branti Airport - (213.79 Km / 132.84 Miles)
- Gunung Batin Airport - (256.21 Km / 159.2 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pondok Cabe Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Jakarta Airport.
Details about Jakarta Airport given here include
- Pondok Cabe Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jakarta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pondok Cabe Airport
- Location of Pondok Cabe Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pondok Cabe Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pondok Cabe Airport
- Address and contact details of Pondok Cabe Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pondok Cabe Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Pondok Cabe Airport is located in the city of Jakarta. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PCB - Pondok Cabe Airport IATA Code and WIIP - Pondok Cabe Airport ICAO code