If you are planning to travel to Cirebon or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Penggung Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Penggung Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Cirebon Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cirebon Airport Info:
|Cirebon Airport IATA Code: CBN||Cirebon Airport ICAO Code: WIIC|
|Latitude : -6.75614||Longitude : 108.54|
|City : Cirebon||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Cirebon Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Penggung Airport (CBN), Cirebon, Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Penggung Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Penggung Airport is 22:29:33 PM (WIB) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Penggung Airport, Cirebon, Indonesia? Know about Penggung Airport in detail. Find out the location of Penggung Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Cirebon. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Penggung Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Penggung Airport, airlines operating to Penggung Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Penggung Airport or Cirebon Airport, Indonesia.
Penggung Airport Map - Location of Penggung Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Penggung Airport
Closest airports to Cirebon, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cirebon and other airports closest to Penggung Airport.
Nearest airport to Penggung Airport and Cirebon is Husein Sastranegara Airport - (107.26 Km / 66.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cirebon and Penggung Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tunggul Wulung Airport - (112.9 Km / 70.15 Miles)
- Purwokerto Airport - (124.61 Km / 77.43 Miles)
- Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport - (190.76 Km / 118.53 Miles)
- Pondok Cabe Airport - (201.72 Km / 125.34 Miles)
- Achmad Yani Airport - (204.48 Km / 127.06 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Penggung Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Cirebon Airport.
Details about Cirebon Airport given here include
- Penggung Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cirebon Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Penggung Airport
- Location of Penggung Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Penggung Airport Time Zone and Current time at Penggung Airport
- Address and contact details of Penggung Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Penggung Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Penggung Airport is located in the city of Cirebon. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CBN - Penggung Airport IATA Code and WIIC - Penggung Airport ICAO code