If you are planning to travel to Putussibau or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Putussibau Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Putussibau Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Putussibau Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Putussibau Airport Info:
|Putussibau Airport IATA Code: PSU||Putussibau Airport ICAO Code: WIOP|
|Latitude : 0.835578||Longitude : 112.937|
|City : Putussibau||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : Asia/Pontianak|
|Putussibau Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Putussibau Airport is 03:32:47 AM (WIB) on Saturday, May 8, 2021|
Looking for information on Putussibau Airport, Putussibau, Indonesia? Know about Putussibau Airport in detail. Find out the location of Putussibau Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Putussibau. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Putussibau Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Putussibau Airport, airlines operating to Putussibau Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Putussibau Airport or Putussibau Airport, Indonesia.
Putussibau Airport Map - Location of Putussibau Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Putussibau Airport
Closest airports to Putussibau, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Putussibau and other airports closest to Putussibau Airport.
Nearest airport to Putussibau Airport and Putussibau is Sintang Airport - (184.09 Km / 114.39 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Putussibau and Putussibau Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Nangapinoh Airport - (186.67 Km / 115.99 Miles)
- Long Apung Airport - (297.52 Km / 184.87 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Putussibau Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Putussibau Airport.
Details about Putussibau Airport given here include
- Putussibau Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Putussibau Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Putussibau Airport
- Location of Putussibau Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Putussibau Airport Time Zone and Current time at Putussibau Airport
- Address and contact details of Putussibau Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Putussibau Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Putussibau Airport is located in the city of Putussibau. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSU - Putussibau Airport IATA Code and WIOP - Putussibau Airport ICAO code