If you are planning to travel to Long Apung or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Long Apung Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Long Apung Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Long Apung Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Long Apung Airport Info:
|Long Apung Airport IATA Code: LPU||Long Apung Airport ICAO Code: WRLP|
|Latitude : 0.583||Longitude : 115.6|
|City : Long Apung||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Long Apung Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Long Apung Airport is 22:13:49 PM (WITA) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Long Apung Airport, Long Apung, Indonesia? Know about Long Apung Airport in detail. Find out the location of Long Apung Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Long Apung. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Long Apung Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Long Apung Airport, airlines operating to Long Apung Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Long Apung Airport or Long Apung Airport, Indonesia.
Long Apung Airport Map - Location of Long Apung Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Long Apung Airport
Closest airports to Long Apung, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Long Apung and other airports closest to Long Apung Airport.
Nearest airport to Long Apung Airport and Long Apung is Datadawai Airport - (99.33 Km / 61.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Long Apung and Long Apung Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı Airport - (144.52 Km / 89.8 Miles)
- Sanggata Airport - (192.98 Km / 119.91 Miles)
- Samarinda Airport - (209.99 Km / 130.48 Miles)
- Bontang Airport - (217.16 Km / 134.94 Miles)
- Senipah Airport - (242.46 Km / 150.66 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Long Apung Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Long Apung Airport.
Details about Long Apung Airport given here include
- Long Apung Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Long Apung Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Long Apung Airport
- Location of Long Apung Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Long Apung Airport Time Zone and Current time at Long Apung Airport
- Address and contact details of Long Apung Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Long Apung Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Long Apung Airport is located in the city of Long Apung. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LPU - Long Apung Airport IATA Code and WRLP - Long Apung Airport ICAO code