If you are planning to travel to Bontang or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bontang Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bontang Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Bontang Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bontang Airport Info:
|Bontang Airport IATA Code: BXT||Bontang Airport ICAO Code: WRLC|
|Latitude : 0.133333||Longitude : 117.5|
|City : Bontang||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 548||Airport Type : Small|
|Bontang Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bontang (BXT), Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Bontang Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bontang Airport is 05:06:11 AM (WITA) on Friday, Jun 21, 2019|
Looking for information on Bontang Airport, Bontang, Indonesia? Know about Bontang Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bontang Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Bontang. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bontang Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bontang Airport, airlines operating to Bontang Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Bontang Airport or Bontang Airport, Indonesia.
Bontang Airport Map - Location of Bontang Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Bontang Airport
Closest airports to Bontang, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bontang and other airports closest to Bontang Airport.
Nearest airport to Bontang Airport and Bontang is Sanggata Airport - (44.82 Km / 27.85 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bontang and Bontang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Samarinda Airport - (78.6 Km / 48.84 Miles)
- Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı Airport - (111.29 Km / 69.15 Miles)
- Senipah Airport - (128.99 Km / 80.15 Miles)
- Datadawai Airport - (130.42 Km / 81.04 Miles)
- Sepingan Airport - (169.85 Km / 105.54 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bontang Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Bontang Airport.
Details about Bontang Airport given here include
- Bontang Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bontang Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bontang Airport
- Location of Bontang Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bontang Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bontang Airport
- Address and contact details of Bontang Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bontang Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Bontang Airport is located in the city of Bontang. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BXT - Bontang Airport IATA Code and WRLC - Bontang Airport ICAO code