If you are planning to travel to Datadawai or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Datadawai Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Datadawai Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Datadawai Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Datadawai Airport Info:
|Datadawai Airport IATA Code: DTD||Datadawai Airport ICAO Code: WALJ|
|Latitude : 0.717||Longitude : 116.483|
|City : Datadawai||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Datadawai Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Datadawai Airport is 20:43:59 PM (WITA) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Datadawai Airport, Datadawai, Indonesia? Know about Datadawai Airport in detail. Find out the location of Datadawai Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Datadawai. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Datadawai Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Datadawai Airport, airlines operating to Datadawai Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Datadawai Airport or Datadawai Airport, Indonesia.
Datadawai Airport Map - Location of Datadawai Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Datadawai Airport
Closest airports to Datadawai, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Datadawai and other airports closest to Datadawai Airport.
Nearest airport to Datadawai Airport and Datadawai is Sanggata Airport - (97.57 Km / 60.63 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Datadawai and Datadawai Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Long Apung Airport - (99.33 Km / 61.72 Miles)
- Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı Airport - (109.98 Km / 68.34 Miles)
- Bontang Airport - (130.42 Km / 81.04 Miles)
- Samarinda Airport - (153.24 Km / 95.22 Miles)
- Kalimaru Airport - (191.67 Km / 119.1 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Datadawai Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Datadawai Airport.
Details about Datadawai Airport given here include
- Datadawai Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Datadawai Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Datadawai Airport
- Location of Datadawai Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Datadawai Airport Time Zone and Current time at Datadawai Airport
- Address and contact details of Datadawai Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Datadawai Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Datadawai Airport is located in the city of Datadawai. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DTD - Datadawai Airport IATA Code and WALJ - Datadawai Airport ICAO code