If you are planning to travel to Senipah or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Senipah Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Senipah Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Senipah Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Senipah Airport Info:
|Senipah Airport IATA Code: SZH||Senipah Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -0.96667||Longitude : 117.133|
|City : Senipah||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 62||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Senipah Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Senipah Airport is 04:07:29 AM (WITA) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Senipah Airport, Senipah, Indonesia? Know about Senipah Airport in detail. Find out the location of Senipah Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Senipah. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Senipah Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Senipah Airport, airlines operating to Senipah Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Senipah Airport or Senipah Airport, Indonesia.
Senipah Airport Map - Location of Senipah Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Senipah Airport
Closest airports to Senipah, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Senipah and other airports closest to Senipah Airport.
Nearest airport to Senipah Airport and Senipah is Sepingan Airport - (42.79 Km / 26.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Senipah and Senipah Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Samarinda Airport - (53.69 Km / 33.36 Miles)
- Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı Airport - (99.02 Km / 61.53 Miles)
- Bontang Airport - (128.99 Km / 80.15 Miles)
- Tanah Grogot Airport - (147.42 Km / 91.6 Miles)
- Sanggata Airport - (164.65 Km / 102.31 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Senipah Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Senipah Airport.
Details about Senipah Airport given here include
- Senipah Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Senipah Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Senipah Airport
- Location of Senipah Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Senipah Airport Time Zone and Current time at Senipah Airport
- Address and contact details of Senipah Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Senipah Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Senipah Airport is located in the city of Senipah. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SZH - Senipah Airport IATA Code