If you are planning to travel to Balikpapan or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sepingan Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sepingan Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Balikpapan Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Balikpapan Airport Info:
|Balikpapan Airport IATA Code: BPN||Balikpapan Airport ICAO Code: WRLL|
|Latitude : -1.26827||Longitude : 116.894|
|City : Balikpapan||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Balikpapan Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Jalan Marsma. R. Iswahyudi, Balikpapan, 76115, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia, Phone: +62542 766886, Email: email@example.com
|Balikpapan Website : http://www.sepinggan-airport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : PT Angkasa Pura I|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Sepingan Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sepingan Airport is 05:19:35 AM (WITA) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Sepingan Airport, Balikpapan, Indonesia? Know about Sepingan Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sepingan Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Balikpapan. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sepingan Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sepingan Airport, airlines operating to Sepingan Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Sepingan Airport or Balikpapan Airport, Indonesia.
Sepingan Airport Map - Location of Sepingan Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Sepingan Airport
Closest airports to Balikpapan, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Balikpapan and other airports closest to Sepingan Airport.
Nearest airport to Sepingan Airport and Balikpapan is Senipah Airport - (42.79 Km / 26.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Balikpapan and Sepingan Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Samarinda Airport - (91.96 Km / 57.14 Miles)
- Tanah Grogot Airport - (104.96 Km / 65.22 Miles)
- Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı Airport - (116.66 Km / 72.49 Miles)
- Bontang Airport - (169.85 Km / 105.54 Miles)
- Tanjung Warukin Airport - (193.39 Km / 120.17 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Sepingan Airport, Balikpapan
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sepingan Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Balikpapan Airport.
Details about Balikpapan Airport given here include
- Sepingan Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Balikpapan Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sepingan Airport
- Location of Sepingan Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sepingan Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sepingan Airport
- Address and contact details of Sepingan Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sepingan Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Sepingan Airport is located in the city of Balikpapan. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BPN - Sepingan Airport IATA Code and WRLL - Sepingan Airport ICAO code