If you are planning to travel to Nikunau or any other city in Kiribati, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Nikunau Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Nikunau Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Kiribati. Nikunau Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Nikunau Airport Info:
|Nikunau Airport IATA Code: NIG||Nikunau Airport ICAO Code: NGNU|
|Latitude : -1.36386||Longitude : 176.457|
|City : Nikunau||Country : Kiribati|
|World Area Code : 824||Airport Type : Small|
|Nikunau Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Nikunau (NIG), Kiribati
|Timezone : Pacific/Tarawa|
|Nikunau Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Nikunau Airport is 13:28:54 PM (+12) on Thursday, Jan 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Nikunau Airport, Nikunau, Kiribati? Know about Nikunau Airport in detail. Find out the location of Nikunau Airport on Kiribati map and also find out airports near to Nikunau. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Nikunau Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Nikunau Airport, airlines operating to Nikunau Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Kiribati. Scroll down to know more about Nikunau Airport or Nikunau Airport, Kiribati.
Nikunau Airport Map - Location of Nikunau Airport
Kiribati - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Kiribati|
• 1 AUD = 0.717 USD
• 1 USD = 1.395 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.629 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.589 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ki|
Nearest Airports to Nikunau Airport
Closest airports to Nikunau, Kiribati are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Nikunau and other airports closest to Nikunau Airport.
Nearest airport to Nikunau Airport and Nikunau is Beru Airport - (50.05 Km / 31.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Nikunau and Nikunau Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Onotoa Airport - (112.64 Km / 69.99 Miles)
- Tamana Island Airport - (136.04 Km / 84.53 Miles)
- Arorae Island Airport - (144.49 Km / 89.78 Miles)
- Tabiteuea South Airport - (155.38 Km / 96.55 Miles)
- Tabiteuea North Airport - (187.57 Km / 116.55 Miles)
- List of 21 airports in Kiribati along with Kiribati airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Nikunau Airport, Kiribati. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Kiribati or traveling to Nikunau Airport.
Details about Nikunau Airport given here include
- Nikunau Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Nikunau Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Nikunau Airport
- Location of Nikunau Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Nikunau Airport Time Zone and Current time at Nikunau Airport
- Address and contact details of Nikunau Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Nikunau Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Kiribati where Nikunau Airport is located in the city of Nikunau. General information include capital of Kiribati, currency and conversion rate of Kiribati currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NIG - Nikunau Airport IATA Code and NGNU - Nikunau Airport ICAO code