If you are planning to travel to Onotoa or any other city in Kiribati, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Onotoa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Onotoa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Kiribati. Onotoa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Onotoa Airport Info:
|Onotoa Airport IATA Code: OOT||Onotoa Airport ICAO Code: NGON|
|Latitude : -1.8655||Longitude : 175.577|
|City : Onotoa||Country : Kiribati|
|World Area Code : 824||Airport Type : Small|
|Onotoa Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Onotoa (OOT), Kiribati
|Timezone : Pacific/Tarawa|
|Onotoa Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Onotoa Airport is 12:08:18 PM (+12) on Thursday, Jan 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Onotoa Airport, Onotoa, Kiribati? Know about Onotoa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Onotoa Airport on Kiribati map and also find out airports near to Onotoa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Onotoa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Onotoa Airport, airlines operating to Onotoa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Kiribati. Scroll down to know more about Onotoa Airport or Onotoa Airport, Kiribati.
Onotoa Airport Map - Location of Onotoa Airport
Kiribati - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Kiribati|
• 1 AUD = 0.717 USD
• 1 USD = 1.395 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.629 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.589 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ki|
Nearest Airports to Onotoa Airport
Closest airports to Onotoa, Kiribati are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Onotoa and other airports closest to Onotoa Airport.
Nearest airport to Onotoa Airport and Onotoa is Tabiteuea South Airport - (71.73 Km / 44.57 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Onotoa and Onotoa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Beru Airport - (74.26 Km / 46.14 Miles)
- Tamana Island Airport - (81.66 Km / 50.74 Miles)
- Nikunau Airport - (112.64 Km / 69.99 Miles)
- Tabiteuea North Airport - (114.09 Km / 70.89 Miles)
- Arorae Island Airport - (159.73 Km / 99.25 Miles)
- List of 21 airports in Kiribati along with Kiribati airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Onotoa Airport, Kiribati. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Kiribati or traveling to Onotoa Airport.
Details about Onotoa Airport given here include
- Onotoa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Onotoa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Onotoa Airport
- Location of Onotoa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Onotoa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Onotoa Airport
- Address and contact details of Onotoa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Onotoa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Kiribati where Onotoa Airport is located in the city of Onotoa. General information include capital of Kiribati, currency and conversion rate of Kiribati currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OOT - Onotoa Airport IATA Code and NGON - Onotoa Airport ICAO code