If you are planning to travel to Tambohorano or any other city in Madagascar, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tambohorano Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tambohorano Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Madagascar. Tambohorano Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Tambohorano Airport Info:
|Tambohorano Airport IATA Code: WTA||Tambohorano Airport ICAO Code: FMMU|
|Latitude : -17.4833||Longitude : 43.9667|
|City : Tambohorano||Country : Madagascar|
|World Area Code : 541||Airport Type : Small|
|Tambohorano Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Tambohorano Airport (WTA), Madagascar
|Timezone : Indian/Antananarivo|
|Tambohorano Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tambohorano Airport is 16:04:54 PM (EAT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Tambohorano Airport, Tambohorano, Madagascar? Know about Tambohorano Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tambohorano Airport on Madagascar map and also find out airports near to Tambohorano. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tambohorano Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tambohorano Airport, airlines operating to Tambohorano Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Madagascar. Scroll down to know more about Tambohorano Airport or Tambohorano Airport, Madagascar.
Tambohorano Airport Map - Location of Tambohorano Airport
Madagascar - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Madagascar|
|Top Level Domain||.mg|
Nearest Airports to Tambohorano Airport
Closest airports to Tambohorano, Madagascar are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Tambohorano and other airports closest to Tambohorano Airport.
Nearest airport to Tambohorano Airport and Tambohorano is Maintirano Airport - (63.42 Km / 39.41 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Tambohorano and Tambohorano Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Besalampy Airport - (98.91 Km / 61.46 Miles)
- Morafenobe Airport - (108.63 Km / 67.5 Miles)
- Ankokoambo Airport - (114.99 Km / 71.45 Miles)
- Antsalova Airport - (151.83 Km / 94.34 Miles)
- Ambatomainty Airport - (181.63 Km / 112.86 Miles)
- List of 62 airports in Madagascar along with Madagascar airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tambohorano Airport, Madagascar. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Madagascar or traveling to Tambohorano Airport.
Details about Tambohorano Airport given here include
- Tambohorano Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Tambohorano Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tambohorano Airport
- Location of Tambohorano Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tambohorano Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tambohorano Airport
- Address and contact details of Tambohorano Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tambohorano Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Madagascar where Tambohorano Airport is located in the city of Tambohorano. General information include capital of Madagascar, currency and conversion rate of Madagascar currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WTA - Tambohorano Airport IATA Code and FMMU - Tambohorano Airport ICAO code