If you are planning to travel to Koutiala or any other city in Mali, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Koutiala Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Koutiala Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mali. Koutiala Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Koutiala Airport Info:
|Koutiala Airport IATA Code: KTX||Koutiala Airport ICAO Code: GAKO|
|Latitude : 12.3833||Longitude : -5.46667|
|City : Koutiala||Country : Mali|
|World Area Code : 543||Airport Type : Small|
|Koutiala Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Koutiala Airport (KTX), Koutiala, Mali
|Timezone : Africa/Bamako|
|Koutiala Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Koutiala Airport is 09:30:14 AM (GMT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Koutiala Airport, Koutiala, Mali? Know about Koutiala Airport in detail. Find out the location of Koutiala Airport on Mali map and also find out airports near to Koutiala. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Koutiala Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Koutiala Airport, airlines operating to Koutiala Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mali. Scroll down to know more about Koutiala Airport or Koutiala Airport, Mali.
Koutiala Airport Map - Location of Koutiala Airport
Mali - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Mali|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 549.643 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ml|
Nearest Airports to Koutiala Airport
Closest airports to Koutiala, Mali are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Koutiala and other airports closest to Koutiala Airport.
Nearest airport to Koutiala Airport and Koutiala is Sikasso Airport - (119.56 Km / 74.29 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Koutiala and Koutiala Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Segou Airport - (146.56 Km / 91.07 Miles)
- Bamako Airport - (270.27 Km / 167.94 Miles)
- Mopti Airport - (280.4 Km / 174.23 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Mali along with Mali airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Koutiala Airport, Mali. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mali or traveling to Koutiala Airport.
Details about Koutiala Airport given here include
- Koutiala Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Koutiala Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Koutiala Airport
- Location of Koutiala Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Koutiala Airport Time Zone and Current time at Koutiala Airport
- Address and contact details of Koutiala Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Koutiala Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mali where Koutiala Airport is located in the city of Koutiala. General information include capital of Mali, currency and conversion rate of Mali currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KTX - Koutiala Airport IATA Code and GAKO - Koutiala Airport ICAO code