If you are planning to travel to Mopti or any other city in Mali, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mopti Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mopti Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mali. Mopti Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mopti Airport Info:
|Mopti Airport IATA Code: MZI||Mopti Airport ICAO Code: GAMB|
|Latitude : 14.5124||Longitude : -4.0787|
|City : Mopti||Country : Mali|
|World Area Code : 543||Airport Type : Medium|
|Mopti Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Mopti Airport (MZI), RN6, Sevare, Mali
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Timezone : Africa/Bamako|
|Mopti Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mopti Airport is 12:51:44 PM (GMT) on Monday, Jun 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Mopti Airport, Mopti, Mali? Know about Mopti Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mopti Airport on Mali map and also find out airports near to Mopti. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mopti Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mopti Airport, airlines operating to Mopti Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mali. Scroll down to know more about Mopti Airport or Mopti Airport, Mali.
Mopti Airport Map - Location of Mopti Airport
Mali - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Mali|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 541.397 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ml|
Nearest Airports to Mopti Airport
Closest airports to Mopti, Mali are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mopti and other airports closest to Mopti Airport.
Nearest airport to Mopti Airport and Mopti is Goundam Airport - (211.98 Km / 131.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mopti and Mopti Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Segou Airport - (266.52 Km / 165.61 Miles)
- Tombouctou Airport - (272.19 Km / 169.13 Miles)
- Koutiala Airport - (280.4 Km / 174.23 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Mali along with Mali airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mopti Airport, Mali. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mali or traveling to Mopti Airport.
Details about Mopti Airport given here include
- Mopti Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mopti Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mopti Airport
- Location of Mopti Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mopti Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mopti Airport
- Address and contact details of Mopti Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mopti Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mali where Mopti Airport is located in the city of Mopti. General information include capital of Mali, currency and conversion rate of Mali currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MZI - Mopti Airport IATA Code and GAMB - Mopti Airport ICAO code