If you are planning to travel to Tombouctou or any other city in Mali, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tombouctou Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tombouctou Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mali. Tombouctou Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Tombouctou Airport Info:
|Tombouctou Airport IATA Code: TOM||Tombouctou Airport ICAO Code: GATB|
|Latitude : 16.7309||Longitude : -3.00619|
|City : Tombouctou||Country : Mali|
|World Area Code : 543||Airport Type : Medium|
|Tombouctou Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Timbuktu Airport (TOM), Mali
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : Africa/Bamako|
|Tombouctou Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tombouctou Airport is 00:30:02 AM (GMT) on Friday, Aug 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Tombouctou Airport, Tombouctou, Mali? Know about Tombouctou Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tombouctou Airport on Mali map and also find out airports near to Tombouctou. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tombouctou Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tombouctou Airport, airlines operating to Tombouctou Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mali. Scroll down to know more about Tombouctou Airport or Tombouctou Airport, Mali.
Tombouctou Airport Map - Location of Tombouctou Airport
Mali - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Mali|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 554.277 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ml|
Nearest Airports to Tombouctou Airport
Closest airports to Tombouctou, Mali are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Tombouctou and other airports closest to Tombouctou Airport.
Nearest airport to Tombouctou Airport and Tombouctou is Goundam Airport - (75.46 Km / 46.89 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Tombouctou and Tombouctou Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mopti Airport - (272.19 Km / 169.13 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Mali along with Mali airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tombouctou Airport, Mali. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mali or traveling to Tombouctou Airport.
Details about Tombouctou Airport given here include
- Tombouctou Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Tombouctou Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tombouctou Airport
- Location of Tombouctou Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tombouctou Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tombouctou Airport
- Address and contact details of Tombouctou Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tombouctou Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mali where Tombouctou Airport is located in the city of Tombouctou. General information include capital of Mali, currency and conversion rate of Mali currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TOM - Tombouctou Airport IATA Code and GATB - Tombouctou Airport ICAO code