If you are planning to travel to Apatzingan or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Apatzingan Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Apatzingan Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Apatzingan Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Apatzingan Airport Info:
|Apatzingan Airport IATA Code: AZG||Apatzingan Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 19.0934||Longitude : -102.394|
|City : Apatzingan||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Apatzingan Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Apatzingan Airport is 19:33:30 PM (CST) on Saturday, Dec 15, 2018|
Looking for information on Apatzingan Airport, Apatzingan, Mexico? Know about Apatzingan Airport in detail. Find out the location of Apatzingan Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Apatzingan. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Apatzingan Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Apatzingan Airport, airlines operating to Apatzingan Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Apatzingan Airport or Apatzingan Airport, Mexico.
Apatzingan Airport Map - Location of Apatzingan Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.238 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.044 EUR
• 1 EUR = 22.887 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Apatzingan Airport
Closest airports to Apatzingan, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Apatzingan and other airports closest to Apatzingan Airport.
Nearest airport to Apatzingan Airport and Apatzingan is Uruapan Airport - (49.7 Km / 30.88 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Apatzingan and Apatzingan Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Zamora Airport - (106.39 Km / 66.11 Miles)
- Lazaro Cardenas Airport - (122.83 Km / 76.32 Miles)
- Colima Airport - (125.88 Km / 78.22 Miles)
- Francisco J. Mugica International Airport - (166.41 Km / 103.4 Miles)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport - (185.61 Km / 115.33 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Apatzingan Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Apatzingan Airport.
Details about Apatzingan Airport given here include
- Apatzingan Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Apatzingan Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Apatzingan Airport
- Location of Apatzingan Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Apatzingan Airport Time Zone and Current time at Apatzingan Airport
- Address and contact details of Apatzingan Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Apatzingan Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Apatzingan Airport is located in the city of Apatzingan. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AZG - Apatzingan Airport IATA Code