If you are planning to travel to Mexico City or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Atizapan Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Atizapan Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Mexico City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mexico City Airport Info:
|Mexico City Airport IATA Code: AZP||Mexico City Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 19.35||Longitude : -99.1167|
|City : Mexico City||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Atizapan Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Atizapan Airport is 08:18:27 AM (CST) on Thursday, Nov 15, 2018|
Looking for information on Atizapan Airport, Mexico City, Mexico? Know about Atizapan Airport in detail. Find out the location of Atizapan Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Mexico City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Atizapan Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Atizapan Airport, airlines operating to Atizapan Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Atizapan Airport or Mexico City Airport, Mexico.
Atizapan Airport Map - Location of Atizapan Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.339 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.043 EUR
• 1 EUR = 23.009 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Atizapan Airport
Closest airports to Mexico City, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mexico City and other airports closest to Atizapan Airport.
Nearest airport to Atizapan Airport and Mexico City is Santa Lucia Airport - (0 Km / 0 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mexico City and Atizapan Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Benito Juarez International Airport - (8.82 Km / 5.48 Miles)
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport - (47.46 Km / 29.49 Miles)
- General Mariano Matamoros Airport - (59.3 Km / 36.85 Miles)
- Hermanos Serdan International Airport - (81.13 Km / 50.41 Miles)
- Queretaro Airport - (192.82 Km / 119.81 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Atizapan Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Mexico City Airport.
Details about Mexico City Airport given here include
- Atizapan Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mexico City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Atizapan Airport
- Location of Atizapan Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Atizapan Airport Time Zone and Current time at Atizapan Airport
- Address and contact details of Atizapan Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Atizapan Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Atizapan Airport is located in the city of Mexico City. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AZP - Atizapan Airport IATA Code