If you are planning to travel to Santa Lucia or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Santa Lucia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Santa Lucia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Santa Lucia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Lucia Airport Info:
|Santa Lucia Airport IATA Code: NLU||Santa Lucia Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 19.35||Longitude : -99.1167|
|City : Santa Lucia||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Santa Lucia Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Santa Lucia Airport is 20:35:18 PM (CST) on Saturday, Dec 15, 2018|
Looking for information on Santa Lucia Airport, Santa Lucia, Mexico? Know about Santa Lucia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Santa Lucia Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Santa Lucia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Santa Lucia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Santa Lucia Airport, airlines operating to Santa Lucia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Santa Lucia Airport or Santa Lucia Airport, Mexico.
Santa Lucia Airport Map - Location of Santa Lucia Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.238 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.044 EUR
• 1 EUR = 22.887 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Santa Lucia Airport
Closest airports to Santa Lucia, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Lucia and other airports closest to Santa Lucia Airport.
Nearest airport to Santa Lucia Airport and Santa Lucia is Atizapan Airport - (0 Km / 0 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Lucia and Santa Lucia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Atizapan Airport - (0 Km / 0 Miles)
- Benito Juarez International Airport - (8.82 Km / 5.48 Miles)
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport - (47.46 Km / 29.49 Miles)
- General Mariano Matamoros Airport - (59.3 Km / 36.85 Miles)
- Hermanos Serdan International Airport - (81.13 Km / 50.41 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Santa Lucia Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Santa Lucia Airport.
Details about Santa Lucia Airport given here include
- Santa Lucia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Lucia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Santa Lucia Airport
- Location of Santa Lucia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Santa Lucia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Santa Lucia Airport
- Address and contact details of Santa Lucia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Santa Lucia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Santa Lucia Airport is located in the city of Santa Lucia. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NLU - Santa Lucia Airport IATA Code