If you are planning to travel to Bahia Angeles or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bahia Angeles Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bahia Angeles Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Bahia Angeles Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bahia Angeles Airport Info:
|Bahia Angeles Airport IATA Code: BHL||Bahia Angeles Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 28.98||Longitude : -113.551|
|City : Bahia Angeles||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Bahia Angeles Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bahía de los Ángeles Airport (BHL), Agua de Las Flores, Baja California, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Santa_Isabel|
|Bahia Angeles Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bahia Angeles Airport is 10:14:31 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Bahia Angeles Airport, Bahia Angeles, Mexico? Know about Bahia Angeles Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bahia Angeles Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Bahia Angeles. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bahia Angeles Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bahia Angeles Airport, airlines operating to Bahia Angeles Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Bahia Angeles Airport or Bahia Angeles Airport, Mexico.
Bahia Angeles Airport Map - Location of Bahia Angeles Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.052 USD
• 1 USD = 19.184 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.046 EUR
• 1 EUR = 21.855 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Bahia Angeles Airport
Closest airports to Bahia Angeles, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bahia Angeles and other airports closest to Bahia Angeles Airport.
Nearest airport to Bahia Angeles Airport and Bahia Angeles is Guerrero Negro Airport - (116.76 Km / 72.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bahia Angeles and Bahia Angeles Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- San Ignacio Airport - (196.66 Km / 122.2 Miles)
- Santa Rosalia Airport - (222.27 Km / 138.11 Miles)
- Gen Pesqueira Garcia Airport - (243.65 Km / 151.4 Miles)
- San Felipe Airport - (248.5 Km / 154.41 Miles)
- Abreojos Airport - (250.57 Km / 155.7 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bahia Angeles Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Bahia Angeles Airport.
Details about Bahia Angeles Airport given here include
- Bahia Angeles Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bahia Angeles Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bahia Angeles Airport
- Location of Bahia Angeles Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bahia Angeles Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bahia Angeles Airport
- Address and contact details of Bahia Angeles Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bahia Angeles Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Bahia Angeles Airport is located in the city of Bahia Angeles. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BHL - Bahia Angeles Airport IATA Code