If you are planning to travel to Ixtepec or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ixtepec Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ixtepec Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Ixtepec Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ixtepec Airport Info:
|Ixtepec Airport IATA Code: IZT||Ixtepec Airport ICAO Code: MMIT|
|Latitude : 16.5667||Longitude : -95.1|
|City : Ixtepec||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Medium|
|Ixtepec Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ixtepec (IZT), 4ta., Ixtepec, Oaxaca, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Ixtepec Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ixtepec Airport is 18:45:25 PM (CST) on Saturday, Dec 15, 2018|
Looking for information on Ixtepec Airport, Ixtepec, Mexico? Know about Ixtepec Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ixtepec Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Ixtepec. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ixtepec Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ixtepec Airport, airlines operating to Ixtepec Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Ixtepec Airport or Ixtepec Airport, Mexico.
Ixtepec Airport Map - Location of Ixtepec Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.238 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.044 EUR
• 1 EUR = 22.887 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Ixtepec Airport
Closest airports to Ixtepec, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ixtepec and other airports closest to Ixtepec Airport.
Nearest airport to Ixtepec Airport and Ixtepec is Salina Cruz Airport - (40.85 Km / 25.38 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ixtepec and Ixtepec Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Huatulco Airport - (152.23 Km / 94.59 Miles)
- Pochutla Airport - (174.98 Km / 108.73 Miles)
- Minatitlan Airport - (179.6 Km / 111.6 Miles)
- Xoxocotlan Airport - (179.67 Km / 111.64 Miles)
- Llano San Juan Airport - (212.32 Km / 131.93 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ixtepec Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Ixtepec Airport.
Details about Ixtepec Airport given here include
- Ixtepec Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ixtepec Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ixtepec Airport
- Location of Ixtepec Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ixtepec Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ixtepec Airport
- Address and contact details of Ixtepec Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ixtepec Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Ixtepec Airport is located in the city of Ixtepec. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IZT - Ixtepec Airport IATA Code and MMIT - Ixtepec Airport ICAO code